1. CFA PILING
2. RIGID INCLUSIONS
Rigid inclusions are a new concept applied with the techniques employed to improve weak and compressible soils, prone to damping, with reduced bearing properties, where de Wall screw piling technology comfortably fit in, thanks to the benefits provided. These inclusions are particularly used for even load distribution (silos, road fills, motorways, foundations of wind turbines, rafts etc.).
Benefits of technology:
- enhanced bearing property supported by enhanced side friction, at the same time with reduced length and/or diameter
- adaptability to on-site conditions
- minimized quantity of drilled soil
- reduced consumption of concrete
- no-vibration execution
- real-time control on pile integrity and quality
- very high productivity/li>
3. SCREW PILING
4. FULL DISPLACEMENT PILING
5. CPT – SONDEX TESTS
As the tubing which ends with a metal cone advances, the following parameters are measures at every 1-5 m:
- head resistance
- side friction
- pore water pressure
These measured parameters help obtain empiric relations and other measures, such as: displacement, weight of unit volume, oedometric modulus, angle of internal friction, undrained shear strength, or soil lithostratigraphy.
- on-going supply of data
- reduced execution time
- results not influenced by the operator
- sound theoretical interpretation base
The piece equipment owned by our company applies a force of 200 kN, is provided with 36 mm and 44 mm poles and can be used for Marchetti Flat Dilatometer tests.